We want to satisfy the increasing demand for solutions which are not just optimised from an energy and economic point of view but also from an ecological point of view, by providing future-oriented services. As a consulting office we enjoy a good reputation in France and Germany as an innovative team for ecology in the construction industry, integral planning, energy concepts as well for development, operation and maintenance concepts based on sustainability for buildings and sites as well as for climate protection concepts for communities and companies.
Our strengths lie in the fields of building hospitals, service and industrial buildings, building tunnels, traffic telematics, safety engineering as well as planning of technical building systems and plant building. Also accompanying communities to obtain the label “Energy city” and to help them on the way to the “2000 Watt society” as well as in developing the strategic foundations for sustainability-oriented positioning and management of companies or communities.
Amstein + Walthert AG
Public limited company
CHF 1.5 Mio., 100% owned by Amstein + Walthert Holding PLC
Membership, amongst others, of the following trade associations
- Bauen digital Schweiz
- SIA – Schweizerischer Ingenieur- und Architektenverein
- USIC – Union Suisse des Ingénieurs-Conseils
- SWKI – Schweiz. Verein Wärme- und Klima-Ingenieuren
- SLG – Schweiz. Lichtgesellschaft
- Suissetec – Schweizerisch-Lichtensteinischer Gebäudetechnikverband
- IFMA Schweiz
- Pusch – Praktischer Umweltschutz Schweiz
- öbu – Netzwerk für nachhaltiges Wirtschaften