You know the factors that play an important role in the life cycle of your real estate. You are able to control these in the interest of greater energy efficiency and environmental sustainability. With an understanding of the success factors, you can make your actions measurable. As owner and investor, you thereby secure excellent performance and retain or enhance the value of your real estate.
Would you like to manage the life cycle of your real estate? Then you will have to understand the relationships (cause and effect) that exist among the stakeholders who play a role in the life cycle of the property in question. This is the only way to be in a position to control the essential processes. With our support, you develop strategies for your real-estate portfolio and your facilities or have your real-estate properties certified according to relevant standards and certifying agencies. The basis is formed by a comprehensive information and data management system that applies from the conception of your real-estate project to the redevelopment or removal of your real-estate.
The aim of real estate management is to optimally support your enterprise and its employees. The services provided in the context of management must therefore be adapted to the needs of the customers.
Working together with you, we draft a management concept that includes a clear definition of the service spectrum, the responsibilities and the management processes. The management concept supports and guides you in the context of managing your real estate and enables both process and cost optimisation.
- Definition and planning of management services
- Optimal operational organisation, process definition
- Definition and assignment of roles
- Operational cost estimation
- Data and document Management
- Establishment of the management Organisation
- Tendering and awarding of management service provision contracts
- Quality assurance
- Drafting of detailed concepts for: security, emergency response, cleaning, etc.
Major energy consumers
According to the Swiss Energy Act and the various cantonal energy ordinances, major energy consumers in Switzerland are required to reduce their CO2 emissions and increase their energy efficiency by an annual rate of 2%. We have many years of experience when it comes to advising major energy consumers in matters of energy management. We analyse your energy consumption, identify optimisation potential, and assist you in drafting target achievement plans or carrying out an energy use analysis as well as in implementing the optimisation measures to increase energy efficiency performance. We make sure that you reach your efficiency goals.
We offer the following specific services in the framework of advising major energy consumers:
- Analysis of current states, including an evaluation of buildings and technical facilities
- Analysis of energy flow (energy flow diagram)
- Identification of potential for increasing energy efficiency and lowering CO2 emissions
- Drafting of near, medium and long-term measures and cost-benefit analyses
- Provision of support for the implementation of optimisation measures
- Efficiency increase Monitoring
- Drafting of annual reports for submission to canton
- Operational support, coaching and technician training
FM Quality assurance
In order to secure the long-term value and function of a property and its various systems, it is essential to continuously monitor the quality of the services provided. With a quality assurance system that is oriented to facility management, the establishment of quality measurement criteria and the carrying out of quality audits, we secure the quality of your FM services.
- Establishment of quality assurance Systems
- Execution of FM reviews and quality audits
- FM project management
- Evaluation and periodic review of internal and external management services and service level agreements
- Gathering and evaluation of key data
- Reporting and controlling of management costs
Technical due diligence
Thanks to our many years of experience and our extensive know-how, you receive reliable information within the framework of technical and/or environmental due diligence. This specific information makes it easier to evaluate your real estate, especially in light of the fact that real estate tends to be heterogeneous and transactions are often a matter of individual cases.
We take account of all of the relevant risks and opportunities. We are thereby able to keep you informed of all cost-relevant factors (especially with respect to purchase and sale) and irreversible risks. You are provided a basis for making decisions and establishing long-term security.
We draft technical due diligence reports in the context of appraisal for:
- Transactions (purchase/sale)
- Financing (mortgage)
- Financial reporting (accounting, financial reporting standards, etc.)
- Taxation (tax value, imputed rental value, etc.)
- Performance measurement
- Management information
Current state analysis
It is crucial for owners and investors to know when and in which areas (building envelope, building system engineering) of a property investments are to be made for maintenance and renewal. In addition to the amount and the time at which future maintenance investments are to be made, it is also essential to carry out a current state analysis to identify any defects and risks. The analysis includes an assessment of the condition of the property in relation to the latest technical standards, possible improvements and any changes in the statutory requirements that are to be met by the building systems engineering and the building envelope.
The current state analysis gives the owner a basis for carrying out appropriate medium to long-term investment planning, making strategic decisions and identifying management risks at an early stage and initiating measures to minimise the risks.